I have a 8130 with SPRINT.

My Serius Music does not work.

This can be found under SPRINT TV......then MORE CHANNELS....then MUSIC & RADIO then SIRIUS MUSIC.

Please check yours and see if it works. SPRINT TOLD ME THAT NOBODY'S WORKS!!!!

I have been dealing with this for 3 MONTHS!!! If yours works PLEASE respond. This is very important to me because if I can show them a list of people that it works for then they will still try to fix it. At this point, they believe it does not work for any SPRINT users. I have checked the demo's at the local stores and it doesn't work on them either.

PLEASE CHECK FOR ME AND LET ME KNOW.

Thank you very much!!!

Todd A Schwietz
    01-24-08 07:22 PM
    I tried it and it gives me the option to subscribe to the station and I don't want to pay for it.
    01-24-08 07:32 PM
    same here, it's making me subscribe first before entering but i dont want to pay for it
    01-24-08 07:54 PM
    Since you both have the 8130 from sprint, quick question. Have you bought the car charger for this phone?? I bought mine from sprint but the adapter will NOT fit into the cigarette lighter! Just wondering if anyone else have had this problem
    01-24-08 07:58 PM
    I bought mine from Sprint as well about 2 years ago. I thought it wouldn't fit, you have to shove it in there and it works just fine.
    01-24-08 08:13 PM
    As far as sirius is concerned, you need to subscribe to it through sprint and I believe you need an account through sirius

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-08 08:35 PM
    I was told by Sprint that it is included in my plan.....However, I do not get the option to subscribe.

I get the error....

Unable to load this folder
    (HTTP error 503: Service
    unavailable. the web
    service that you requested
    is unavailable. please try
    again at a later time. If this
    problem persists, please
    contact Sprint)

SOMEONE PLEASE TRY TO LOAD THE PROGRAM.

Sorry for shouting, I have been dealing with Sprint and Blackberry for 3 months with this problem. now they are telling me that NOBODY can use this feature.

Please help me.
    01-24-08 09:18 PM
    I don't want to subscribe to something I don't want. Two other people are not getting an error message.
    Have they tried replacing your BB?
    Did it work on the BB in the sales store?
    Do you really believe Sprint would provide better techincal service because you said someone else got it to work?

I don't get what you want us to do.
    01-24-08 09:28 PM
    I don't want to subscribe to something I don't want. Two other people are not getting an error message.
    Have they tried replacing your BB?
    Did it work on the BB in the sales store?
    Do you really believe Sprint would provide better techincal service because you said someone else got it to work?

I don't get what you want us to do.
    Like I said in the beginning of this post
    I have checked the demo's at the local stores and it doesn't work on them either.
    Yes I do think they would keep trying to get it to work if someone else's worked.

This is my second phone.

How much does a subscription cost? I haven't even seen that screen. It can't be that much. How about if I send you the money via Paypal?

I really want this feature to work. It is the main reason I bought it!
    01-25-08 05:49 PM
    So I subscribed and got pass the subscribe screen and the screen tells me "Unable to load this folder. Please try again later."

Make Sprint give you money off your data plan.
    01-25-08 06:07 PM
    Thank you for trying! Did you notice how much it was going to cost?

Can anyone else make this work?????
    01-25-08 06:58 PM
    Stock, Cost wise,sprint is asking me to subscribe for 6.95+ tax per month. Also, I took advise from Orle8050 and forced my car charger into the cig lighter... It worked! Thanks.

01-25-08 11:37 PM
    I have a friend that has a that phone and sirus doesn't work on his either, its give hime the same message its giving u

01-26-08 12:45 AM
    This stinks!

Can anyone else chime in?
    01-27-08 12:19 PM
    ttt ttt ttt ttt
    01-28-08 07:36 PM
    What does Sprint say about this? Can they credit back money off your data plan? Do you have a trouble ticket open?
    01-28-08 07:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD