So I have had my BBerry Pearl for about 3-4 months now, this is my second one. This one I have had for about 2 months. Just recently, I have noticed it is on the 1x service rather than the 1xEV even when I am in a familiar place such as my home, it never changes over even when I am out at other places. When it is on the 1x rather than 1xEV it wont let me make calls (I get a busy signal), when I try calling it it goes straight to voice mail, and my battery drains in 4 hours rather than 2 days. It also wont charge when on 1x. I have tried fiddling with the network options & all that but am not quite familiar with it yet. Ive taken the battery out and left it out, turned it off & on, left it for a few hours, etc. This is used for business and I cant have it keep randomly stop working, I need it on the 1XEV or I need it to work!! I love my pink bberry but Im getting rather frustrated!
    Thanks for any help!!!!!

-Darci
    08-21-08 12:21 AM
    Does Telus have a # to call to program your phone and update your roaming? For Verizon it's *228 option 1 or 2. That's what it sounds like you need.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-08 12:33 AM
    Thanks for your help, it is *611 but I cant call from my phone because it wont let me place calls... plus it is late here and they have business hours, but I can't wait till morning I have important incoming calls I am missing. Lovely....
    Thanks for the help!
    08-21-08 12:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD