Ok, so I've been snapping quiet a few pictures lately I went to look at them in my media and they're not showing. I plug it into my computer and open the photo's that way and voila. Any one know why they aren't showing in my BB?
    07-27-08 09:25 PM
    Does anything show in Media/Pictures/My Pictures? If the pictures are too large to thumbnail, you will see a generic green icon instead of the picture. Are you seeing that?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-08 10:53 PM
    Some of my pictures will show and the thumb nail shouldn't be to big they were taken with my blackberry

07-27-08 11:17 PM
    Open up your camera and hit the berry button>options>it will give you a menu to select picture size(default is grotesquely large)drop it down to medium, picture quality superfine is good and then it will give you the exact file location pics are stored to. Just verify it's to your card. Boney poof
    GL

07-27-08 11:53 PM
    Open up your camera and hit the berry button>options>it will give you a menu to select picture size(default is grotesquely large)drop it down to medium, picture quality superfine is good and then it will give you the exact file location pics are stored to. Just verify it's to your card. Boney poof
    GL

Hate to burst your bubble but they're still not showing up :s

07-28-08 12:07 AM
    Ok, so when you do that, where is the file location that is selected?

07-28-08 12:11 AM
    Default blackberry/pictures. I never changed anything today a bunch of them just stopped appearing. Tried a battery pull no luck but they're there

07-28-08 12:46 AM
    Go to your media>options and make sure your reserved pictures memory is set to 0mb and then open one of your pictures and hit explore and find your memory card and save it to there

07-28-08 01:13 AM
    it has to either say store pics: on media card and give you the media card folder location OR Store pics: In device memory and give you a memory/user home/pictures location.

if they show up on your pc in mass storage you should be fine..
    alot of times your phone won't recognize new media on your card unless you do a reset or battery pull, i've never seen it with pics, but I don't save them large either..
    GL
    07-28-08 01:39 AM
    Ok well they save to my memory card. I tried several battery pulls to no avail why wouldn't it recognize a picture it just took? Changed the reserve memory but no change

07-28-08 01:57 AM
    you could try formatting your memory card. My curve did this to me when i first got it. I formatted it (of course you lose all your pictures), but you can save them to your computer first. After I formatted it I did a battery pull and the phone detected my media card and asked if i wanted to store info on there and I selected yes. This took care of the photos not showing up in View Pics for me.
    07-28-08 02:39 AM
    you could try formatting your memory card. My curve did this to me when i first got it. I formatted it (of course you lose all your pictures), but you can save them to your computer first. After I formatted it I did a battery pull and the phone detected my media card and asked if i wanted to store info on there and I selected yes. This took care of the photos not showing up in View Pics for me.
    if she formates the card after the pictures are put on the card want the pictures that are all ready on the card be lost ?
    07-28-08 05:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD