Hi,
    when i run pictures in blackberry media it doesn't automatically display my pictures, i have to choose the blackberry/pictures folder and then i see my pictures everytime. is there anyway around this so it will automatically load my pics in thumbnail view like the newer bb's do? thanks.
    10-08-09 01:05 AM
    I am not sure if I understand, when you go to media you get several icons, you select pictures, it doesn't work?
    10-08-09 01:16 AM
    I am not sure if I understand, when you go to media you get several icons, you select pictures, it doesn't work?
    when i go into media and choose the pictures icon it brings me into the pictures area but no thumbnails are automatically there with my pictures, i have to constantly choose the folder where my pictures are in order to see them. on the tour if you open pictures they automatically show up without you having to choose the folder so i'm trying to get my pearl like that.
    10-08-09 01:22 AM
    sounds normal to me, jsut go into your sd card and make one folder and then set your berry to put all pictures in that folder. I only get thumbnails for pictures on phone memory but usually just choose all pictures....
    10-08-09 01:27 AM
    Ah, so you mean only pictures that are stored to the phone memory automatically load? So I always have to choose the folder to view my pictures then too bad

ugh nevermind,the pictures were in blackberry on the sdcard but not the pictures folders. it was in the x:/blackberry folder. as soon as i moved them into pictures the thumbnails showed up. i hate making silly mistakes and not realizing it until after i made a thread already :b thanks anyway.
    Last edited by PamelaBB; 10-08-09 at 01:43 AM.
    10-08-09 01:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD