I am new to the BB and I need info desperately! I downloaded the new4.5.0.89 software and I still do not have a mms show up to send pictures. HELP me please!!!
    12-03-08 11:17 PM
    What do you mean you don't have a MMS? Elaborate please.
    12-04-08 06:49 AM
    Please do some research before you continue this thread. Sprint does not offer mms on the BB. Its all over the web. Its a service book issue not an OS issue. Its supposed to be coming soon but who knows when.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-08 03:26 PM
    I am with alltel. I was told once I upgraded to the new 4.5, I coulld send picture mms messages. When I called Tech support she had me look to see if send mms was on my options and it was not.
    12-04-08 03:31 PM
    I think with the upgrade you can send mms on alltell. Go to options/advanced options/host routing table. Hit the blackberry button on any one and register now. Are if that works.

12-04-08 04:36 PM
    I tried that and it still does not work!
    12-04-08 05:38 PM
    That is weird. I am also with alltel I just upgraded 2 days ago. I downloaded via the blackberry website, not alltel's because it was not working right. Anyway, my mms is working great, was working immediately after the update. I didn't have to fiddle with anything. Maybe you should try reloading the os. I'm wondering, does mms even show up in any of your menus?

12-05-08 12:36 AM
    Nevermind about that last bit, I read through your post again. I think your best bet is to go options> about and make sure it says 4.5.0.89. If it doesn't then you didn't actually install the new software, you only downloaded it.

12-05-08 12:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD