Hi.

I have a pearl 8110

Im in sa, im with Vodacom and the bb is network locked to mtn...i called them and took it in to them but the incompetent guys couldnt help me.

Is there perhaps a way to completely reset the phone or is there any other options?
    Please help.
    01-26-10 01:05 AM
    Hi ppl

I am new to this, so please bear with me

I have a similar problem, also the message "phone not allowed MM6", I have a 8520 and got the 9320 from a friend. The 9320 is "locked...?" to the MTN network, thus the message phone not allowed MM6? I am currently using the Cell-C network. The 9320 works fine when I insert a MTN sim but as soon as I put in my Cell-c sim the "phone not allowed MM6" message appear and that's it - anny sugestions on how to open the network will be appreciated
    09-02-12 03:38 PM
    I will admit it, I know very little of MTN or Cell-C, but if the device is still locked to the original carrier it will need to be unlocked to accept a another carriers SIM card.

Thousands of other threads on this if this is the cause.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    09-02-12 05:59 PM
    That message is typically indicative of the device being blocked (typically due to being reported lost or stolen or an unresolved bill).

There's nothing you can do.
    09-02-12 06:14 PM
    Same thing occurred with my 9360 after I upgraded to the latest firmware. The Vodacom sim worked splendid for 2weeks then that error came through. The MTN still works fine but they have shoddy network in my area. MTN ddnt help rectify and getting tired of being told its a stolen phone on the forums as this is a perfectly legal handset. Have resigned to kEeping mtn on it.
    01-23-13 09:48 AM
    hi guys sorry to ask i have a blackberry 8520 witch was working fine for about 2 days i bought it at a second hand shop now it is giving me the mm6 error my IMEI is 358140040114961 and the PRD is 30025009 if anyone can please help me unlock or something please.
    07-31-13 10:19 AM
    Go get your money back and get a device that does not have this problem. You can't "unlock" this.
    07-31-13 04:27 PM
    Hi ppl

I am new to this, so please bear with me

I have a similar problem, also the message "phone not allowed MM6", I have a 8520 and got the 9320 from a friend. The 9320 is "locked...?" to the MTN network, thus the message phone not allowed MM6? I am currently using the Cell-C network. The 9320 works fine when I insert a MTN sim but as soon as I put in my Cell-c sim the "phone not allowed MM6" message appear and that's it - anny sugestions on how to open the network will be appreciated
    12-01-13 12:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD