Whats up with the disability to rate a song? I would like to see my library catagorized by ratings. Does anyone else feel this way?
    08-31-08 01:41 AM
    no. i just want to be able to jump out to another program while listening to moodio again
    08-31-08 03:08 AM
    Not really. My ratings are in my head and are variable depending upon what I want to listen to.

However I do think that you have a point and this is ONE-MORE-THING that RIM need to include.

I can also see why it ain;t there. All these features take up memory and if RIM put in all the stuff that people ask for, then they would just about double the size of the OS. Remember, it'a a phone not an iToy.
    08-31-08 03:45 AM
    Let's look beyond iToys and forget about excuses. Let's think customer service & customer satisfaction. If I can't find it here, someone else will find it somewhere else!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-08 04:13 AM
    I don't really care about being able to rate songs. I use my player more for streaming and videos. There are certain limitations with these devices that I just accept. Maybe the generation of devicea after the 9000 series will be more complete entertainment devices in addition to communication, which is the primary reason I have a BB.

08-31-08 04:24 AM
    In the game of duck hunt, shooting two ducks with one bullet was award winning.
    I believe blackberry is an award winning phone and they do whatever they want.

08-31-08 04:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD