Sorry, but I also was wanting info because I am trying to decide if I should get the curve now or wait til end of year first of year for the thunder (if it comes) so i was just wanting the input of strangers I guess lol!! anyway, I dont care for the iphone so if I don't like the iphone would that mean 9 out of 10 I will not like the thunder. I have seeen just pictures of the thunder but was wanting some pros and cons on them.

thanks again

Sarah
    08-18-08 12:11 AM
    I would go for the Curve. Even if the Thunder releases this year, you'd want to give it a few months in the market so that all the kinks are ironed out. Or just stick with your pearl.
    08-18-08 12:13 AM
    Thanks that's the thing, I don't want to buy a Curve for 549.99 and then in 6mo pay 600 for a Thunder lol!! I DO NOT want to sign a new contract with these people just to save 200 you know? Thanks I will just wait and see how it is when it comes out I gues.

Sarah
    08-18-08 12:15 AM
    Other option is Ebay...MUCH cheaper and brand new phones.
    08-18-08 12:25 AM
    Well the problem with ebay is I have Telus, and I live in Canada so its crazy to ship here and Im worried it will be damaged and I will be out money. I bought a cell a year ago BB and that happened. so the niext time i went to craigslist. then I resold it and bought the pink pearl lol!! so now Im done i dont like to message with the pearl.
    thanks for all your help. Im new here so trying to learn as much as possible.
    Sarah
    08-18-08 12:35 AM
    Ah ok. Well, IMO the SureType is awesome! But to each his/her own. Welcome to CB and I'm sure it'll be a great learning experience for you!
    08-18-08 12:39 AM
    what does IMO mean?
    sum1 pm it to me
    08-18-08 01:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD