The software music player that came with the Pearl 8130 is not showing some songs on the interface itself, it shows it if I explore the media card, and then will play it if I select it, but on the normal interface I cannot locate it??....any ideas, ur help is greatly appreciated
    03-15-08 06:55 PM
    The software music player that came with the Pearl 8130 is not showing some songs on the interface itself, it shows it if I explore the media card, and then will play it if I select it, but on the normal interface I cannot locate it??....any ideas, ur help is greatly appreciated
    Did you format the card before you started loading it with songs?

really it's easy and not a bad idea...
    03-15-08 07:07 PM
    Yup sounds like you did not formatt your card. Might have to wipe it to do this but I am not sure.
    03-15-08 07:32 PM
    the same thing happen to me today. format and reload the media card and worked great.

good luck
    03-15-08 08:06 PM
    Yea I originally formatted my card couple months ago....but I just recently added like 6 songs, and all the Id3 tags are correct on the mp3's, and most of my other songs I see fine on the media player, just these recent ones??.....I guess I'll try re-formatting
    03-16-08 12:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD