Hello !

I found a Brand new in box pearl for 100$ and bought it up. I am just playing around with all BB I can get my hands on and the pearl is next in my conquest hehe. What should I know about the pearl? I am excited to give it a shot. I haven't owned a smaller BB so it should be interesting. How does everyone like their pearls?

Thanks all!

03-19-09 11:10 AM
    i love mine.. If you've used other BB's before you know the basics, the keyboard will take some getting used to but I love it.

Good luck with it.
    03-19-09 12:53 PM
    Hello !

I found a Brand new in box pearl for 100$ and bought it up. I am just playing around with all BB I can get my hands on and the pearl is next in my conquest hehe. What should I know about the pearl? I am excited to give it a shot. I haven't owned a smaller BB so it should be interesting. How does everyone like their pearls?

Thanks all!

I had a Pearlie before the Bold. I actually enjoyed my time with it.
    03-19-09 12:55 PM
    I think its a great phone to learn on. I did the same thing picked up one on eBay until my contract runs out. Took about 3 days to get used to suretype. Its a decent size but I'm looking forward to the Niagara
    03-19-09 01:04 PM
    I think its a great phone to learn on. I did the same thing picked up one on eBay until my contract runs out. Took about 3 days to get used to suretype. Its a decent size but I'm looking forward to the Niagara

I use suretype on my Storm so I don't think it will be much of an issue ! I am pumped to get it tomorrow and try it out. I tried the 8830 and still have it but its so big lol and has no camara. I picked up both phones dirt cheep so no loss to me hehe....Im not addicted to BB I could quit it any time I wanted!

03-19-09 02:07 PM
    Nice.... Yeah I wanted the 8830 but it was just too much cost to get it yet.

You will like the pearl a great starter device I enjoyed mine though I have a feeling when it comes to upgrading I will probably upgrade to an 8830 or a curve.
    03-19-09 05:58 PM
    I absolutely adore my pearl.....I have had it since Dec, and I'll never go back to a regular phone!

I played around with a friend's curve, but the size is a bit much for me right now. I don't surf much.....I use it mostly for emails, texts, and regular calls.....if I surfed more, I would probably want one of the ones with the bigger screen, but this is good for now.....suretype doesn't bother me either once I got the hang of it.....
    03-20-09 06:30 AM
    Well I got the phone and I love it so far so much more mobile then my storm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-09 06:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD