Hello,

I have an issue I can't figure out. I had to 'reset to factory' my Pearl from the handset and then went through setting it up again. I get all my emails and text messages, so I think I did that right. But when I chose "Messages" from the Home screen, I come to the screen titled, "No Messages." Then I click the trackball again and I get a messages that says, "No message services configured. You will only be able to Save Draft." I click "OK" and it brings me to a blank email screen. I missed something and I can't find it. Any ideas?
    08-25-08 12:00 PM
    Try logging onto verizon's BIS website and there's an option to resend your service books. See if that fixes the issue for you.

BlackBerry Internet Service
    08-25-08 12:04 PM
    Thanks pgregory,

That was the one thing I didn't do - send the service book to Verizon. I'm still only a few months into my Pearl, but I'm learning a lot. This seems a great site with lots of people willing to help. You can't beat that for the price.

Now if I can only get the darned thing to play nicer with my Mac. I don't write code so I'll have to rely on others to get it right for me.

Thanks again.

LQM
    08-25-08 02:47 PM
    thank you so much. This is the best forum!
    09-08-08 10:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD