Yeah, it is great that telus users can finally stream some video, except youtube is still not working...wont for a long time apparently
    04-02-08 05:26 PM
    When I try m.youtube.com I get "The protocol specified is not supported by the handheld.Please try a differnet URL. ????? Trying jawbone now...
    04-04-08 10:25 AM
    Well...guess I'm just out of luck. Didn't work from jawbone either...got same protocol error. This sucks.
    04-04-08 10:31 AM
    Sorry it didn't work. Don't know why it works for some and not others.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-08 12:10 PM
    Has anyone tried adjusting their browser settings? What worked for me was i pressed menu, scrolled down to options, then went to browser configuration and made sure the "Support Java Script" box was checked. Then, i went back to the previous menu, selected general properties, and made sure the "Enable JavaScript Location Support" box was checked. Don't know if thats a fix, but so far it worked for me! As a side note, however, the sound quality sucks. Anyone else experiencing this?
    04-04-08 12:44 PM
    Yes. Sound quality is lacking.

04-04-08 07:21 PM
    I just checked my settings and I have both checked. I don't know when I checked them off in options but I have been able to get youtube for awhile now. Hope your suggestion works for others.

04-04-08 07:28 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD