first crackberry, a pearl 8130 so yes i am the dreaded NOOb. seeing as how i have never used a blackberry before, a quick glance over tells me that it doesn't offer to remember passwords when browsing (does it?). so could anyone recommend a password manager for me? thanx, ratso
    03-02-08 12:09 PM
    Use the "Password Keeper" to keep track of all your logins and passwords.
    03-02-08 12:42 PM
    woops sorry viper i wasn't very clear. i don't really need a password manager, i need a program that will autofill my password on a form when web browsing like a pc does. for instance when i go to amazon and have to type in my login name and password, blackberry does not offer to remember passwords?
    Last edited by ratso; 03-02-08 at 12:57 PM.
    03-02-08 12:54 PM
    As far as I know there's still no such password managers to autofill web forms from a blackberry.
    There is a password manager - Web Replay - http ://www.deskperience.com/webreplay/ that has such a solution but only for Windows Mobile (automatically log into web sites, manage your passwords and bookmark web sites you like directly from your mobile)

Regards!
    03-03-08 09:46 AM
    Not sure about other sites, but when I come here via my BB Browser, I am logged in. So it must remember because when I clear the browser cookies I have to relog in. The web site you go to, is there an option to "Remember me"?
    03-03-08 10:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD