Hello all,
    I am a new user of a 8130 on the Verizon network. The phone is great so far, however I cannot get my calendar to sync with outlook. I can sync the contacts and memo pad without a problem but the calendar will not go. I do not get any error messages, it just acts as though there is no calendar information to sync. I have tried desktop manager versions 4.2.2 and 4.3. Also, I started out with MS office 2000 and upgraded to 2007 ($400!) thinking that would fix the problem. I have also tried deleting the profile in outlook and starting with a clean slate: all with the same problem. It says it is syncing the address book, says "please wait a moment" and then returns to the screen with the synchronize now button. The log file does not mention anything to do with addresses. I am using Windows XP.
    I appreciate any help in advance, if any more information is needed I will be glad to oblige.
    Thanks to all!
    -Steve

Edit: I apologize if this has been covered before, I was unable to find the same problem in a search.
    Last edited by therevengingo; 11-25-07 at 02:31 AM. Reason: Adding search info
    11-25-07 02:30 AM
    11-25-07 08:12 AM
    Thank you very much, that did the trick! The people at blackberry only had me delete the cical for one of my e-mail accounts. I didn't think to try all of them!
    11-25-07 10:46 PM
    Thank you SO MUCH for this tip...I just fixed my otherwise DED calendar on the 8130...
    01-02-08 03:13 PM
    My adr bk and calendar sync either direction was fine. Did "the CICAL" removal for all emails and still the memo pad and tasks will not sync in either direction. What's up with this?
    01-02-08 04:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD