That should say Outgoing Texts NOT Being Received

I am a former Alltel customer and a current BB Pearl 8130 owner. I discovered yesterday that I my outgoing text (both MMS & SMS) messages are not being received. They appear to be sending fine, no red x’s. I am also only receiving about half of them. Today I am only receiving some of my emails. Yesterday I went to the Verizon store and was told that my settings were correct and to wait 48 hours for the situation to correct itself. Texting and emailing are my primary forms of communication, both personally and professionally. I am quite disappointed to say the least. Any idea as to what the problem could be and how to correct it? I am NOT a happy camper! HELP!!
    07-19-09 02:24 PM
    I was having a similar issue midday yesterday. I'm in Northern CA. I didn't call to find out if VWZ was experiencing something network-wide. I also noticed that BBM messages were very slow going back and forth.
    07-19-09 02:44 PM
    Go into Personal Email Setup and resend service books.

Then go to Options / Advanced Options / Host Routing Table. Press the BB button for the menu and select Register Now

Try all that ... basically it should refresh all the connections. Hope that helps.
    07-20-09 12:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD