I was making an exception in the profiles for my g/f so it would only ring when she called, and vibrate for everyone else. We were in the car as I was setting it up, had her call to make sure it worked

Well first time she called, my phone never rang, second time it rang a bit to awhile. Thrid time didn't ring

Then later that day I get to work and was talking with a co worker and she said our boss tried calling me a few times.

Well never showed up that any calls came thru and no vm was left so didn't know

I updated to the latest OS for the pearl, been having issues with it, is this a os issues or network issue?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-09 03:02 AM
    It's probably just an issue with the profile exception. They can get complicated, and not function as well as you would like. There are several apps that offer different profiles for individual address entries, such as berrybuzz. They aren't very pricey and would probably be your best alternative.
    09-30-09 04:44 AM
    I was making an exception in the profiles for my g/f so it would only ring when she called, and vibrate for everyone else. We were in the car as I was setting it up, had her call to make sure it worked

Well first time she called, my phone never rang, second time it rang a bit to awhile. Thrid time didn't ring

Then later that day I get to work and was talking with a co worker and she said our boss tried calling me a few times.

Well never showed up that any calls came thru and no vm was left so didn't know

I updated to the latest OS for the pearl, been having issues with it, is this a os issues or network issue?

What OS did you upgrade to? I just downgraded to .138 from .169 because of the annoying chirping noise.
    09-30-09 04:55 AM
    I have .169 and thinking about going back to . 138

The problem isn't with the profiles, the problem is calls not coming thru
    Any ideas

09-30-09 09:00 PM
    Sounds more like a service problem, but maybe you do have a problem with the radio in that OS install. Check and make sure you install the proper one for your electronic signature, that could be it too. Go to status, it will list either ESN or MEID. If you are on MEID you need the OS for the 8130m.

There are several high 4.5 OS to choose from with Alltel here:

https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...03923A1C591DB4
    10-01-09 04:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD