I go to miniopera.com

and can not download..... no link, can't click on anything to download... select pearl from devices and then it tell me to go to operamini.com from phones browser.... I am on the phone!!!!!
    01-07-08 10:50 PM
    I downloaded OM4 and did not like it. It was not user friendly for me. So I downloaded OM3 and I find it fantastic. It still exists on Opera's website. Oh yes, I had to download bothe versios OTA but I had no issues installing either.
    01-08-08 09:49 PM
    I go to miniopera.com

and can not download..... no link, can't click on anything to download... select pearl from devices and then it tell me to go to operamini.com from phones browser.... I am on the phone!!!!!

Anything on this guys and gals. I'm stumped.. what am I doing wrong..

Thanks in advance, be safe.
    01-08-08 09:53 PM
    I downloaded my opera mini, and i can only get as far as the terns if agreement which needs to be accepted. But there is no place to press the accept botton. When I press anything it attempt to connect me by phone to the opera mini offices in Denmark. But then the operator says, I am sorry,your number can not be completed as dialled. The download site I used was operamini.com and my my phone is an blackberry 8830. Can you help. Wisecrone
    01-09-08 06:53 PM
    i d/l the opera mini app, and tried to install the .alx file and get and error message saying " No additional applications designed for your device were found" i had to download the 8300 curve file on opera, since they didnt have a tmobile 8320, which i dont see it making a difference....please help...
    01-09-08 09:35 PM
    ... But there is no place to press the accept botton. When I press anything it attempt to connect me by phone to the opera mini offices in Denmark....
    Press the Applications button -- Accept is in the menu.
    01-10-08 08:21 AM
    i d/l the opera mini app, and tried to install the .alx file and get and error message saying " No additional applications designed for your device were found" i had to download the 8300 curve file on opera, since they didnt have a tmobile 8320, which i dont see it making a difference....please help...
    As far as I know, Opera does not offer an alx
    File, only jad/jar files. Where did you get it? The 8300 download should be fine.
    01-10-08 08:26 AM
    Does anyone know if verizon has released the software for 4.3 desktop manager? It is pretty frustrating to download some apps and have them sitting on my pc b/c "No additional applications designed for your device were found"
    I had the 7--- and had no issues whatsoever... am I missing something?
    01-10-08 10:28 PM
    I did install the 4.3 DM from the disk... does the download from the verizon BB site work?
    Thanks!
    01-10-08 10:30 PM
    Does anyone know if verizon has released the software for 4.3 desktop manager? ..
    They released in November. You can get to it from Verizon's Web site.
    01-11-08 05:15 AM
    Download & install the BlackBerry Device Software v4.3 on your PC from: BlackBerry® Software Updates
    01-11-08 05:30 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD