just installed it, works pretty well, however when I click the show options button it just flashes the menu list for a brief second...any idea why or is there a fix? thanks
    10-02-08 12:49 PM
    Hmmm...that's weird...mine has never done that?

The thing that puzzles me is when you try and connect to a page it ask's:

"The application Opera Mini has attempted to access a low level network connection. Would you like to allow this?"

Then gives me the option of yes or no...what the heck is this?
    10-02-08 01:22 PM
    Hmmm...that's weird...mine has never done that?

The thing that puzzles me is when you try and connect to a page it ask's:

"The application Opera Mini has attempted to access a low level network connection. Would you like to allow this?"

Then gives me the option of yes or no...what the heck is this?
    I've read that turning on the bb firewall will alleviate always having to hit yes.
    10-02-08 01:24 PM
    When I had it mine did the same thing. But I deleted it the other day didn't use it that often.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-08 08:27 PM
    just installed it, works pretty well, however when I click the show options button it just flashes the menu list for a brief second...any idea why or is there a fix? thanks
    What button do you mean by "show options?" Do you mean the 1 button? Are you using a third-party theme? If so, try one of the default themes and see if that works any better.
    10-02-08 08:42 PM
    Mine never has done that, just the low level connection thing
    10-02-08 08:47 PM
    Mine does the low level connection....slightly annoying but I live with it since opera is my main browser.
    10-02-08 08:55 PM
    Mine does the low level connection....slightly annoying but I live with it since opera is my main browser.
    This will go away if you can enable the firewall. After enabling it, you'll be asked just once.
    10-02-08 08:58 PM
    This will go away if you can enable the firewall. After enabling it, you'll be asked just once.
    How do you enable the firewall? What else does enabling this firewall do or not do for you?

JL
    10-03-08 09:53 AM
    when i press the menu button it flashes on for a second and then its gone. WTF
    10-03-08 11:15 AM
    its your theme. they are right. if you use a default theme you are all good, that wack though
    10-03-08 11:19 AM
    Hey is there away to stop the RSS feeds? I don't want them and it eats my memory.

10-03-08 11:39 AM
    Hey is there away to stop the RSS feeds? I don't want them and it eats my memory.

You can just unsubscribe from the feeds and they will stop.
    10-03-08 12:31 PM
    How do you enable the firewall? What else does enabling this firewall do or not do for you?

JL
    Options, Security Options, Firewall.

I don't know what else it does for you. I assume it manages an application's access to the Web, or to the device from the Web.
    10-03-08 12:32 PM
    Ok thanks.
    10-03-08 01:34 PM
    Thank you Scott.

10-03-08 01:35 PM
    Doesn't work. The feeds come back

10-03-08 01:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD