Is anyone having trouble with this application on their Pearl 8130? Is it worth downloading? Am I going to have compatablitly problems, I have Alltels Pearl 8130.

Thanks,
    Laurie
    01-20-08 07:59 PM
    If you want an almost full featured browser, then yes, Opera Mini is excellent, and it shouldn't cause any problems with your Pearl. Just bare in mind that any link you select, outside of Opera will still open in the Pearl's Browser.
    01-20-08 11:29 PM
    It should work just fine and its great browser for BB. Much better than default one.
    01-20-08 11:35 PM
    I downloaded opera mini and when I went to install, it said it is not allowed by IT policy. Am I being rejected because of my BES and is there anyway around it?
    01-21-08 12:35 AM
    Thanks for the quick reply, I just got my Pearl so I am still learning about it. I am not sure I understand what you meant when you said,"Just bare in mind that any link you select outside of Opera will still open in the Pearls browser."

Thanks,
    Laurie
    If you want an almost full featured browser, then yes, Opera Mini is excellent, and it shouldn't cause any problems with your Pearl. Just bare in mind that any link you select, outside of Opera will still open in the Pearl's Browser.
    01-21-08 07:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD