Ok so I apologize but I have one more stupid question. When I put my profile on Loud all the phone does is vibrate and I cannot hear the ringtone. But then when I put it to normal and I have the phone in my pocket or something I cant here it then either. Is there anyway to get 1) get the phone to stop vibrating and 2) make it ringer louder? Thanks
    06-09-08 04:39 PM
    You probably need to set up your loud profile. You probably have the default settings in there, which will have it vibrate a number of times before it rings. If your carrier has a short ringer time, you may never get to the ringer part. You can change the profile to have just ring rather than ring/vibrate.
    06-09-08 09:09 PM
    Just my $.02 but thats exactly the same problem I was having until I went thru and edited my profiles. Now I have them set exactly as I need for each one. You can adjust the tune/volume etc in holster/out of holster settings for phone, texts, BB msgr, etc, etc.
    06-09-08 09:12 PM
    awesome I figured out. I never saw the "advanced" tab at the bottom of the profiles options. Finally got that figured out and its working great. Thanks again CB!
    06-09-08 11:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD