I'm new here, but thanks for all the tips i've already used!

I have set up my Pearl 8130 to receive my work email via the Enterprise setup. I get all my email just fine, but when i try to Reply to an email the menu does not have an option for "Send" - I'm looking at the Full Menu and it's just not there. If i go to the sender's name in the email and select the Menu, and choose "Send Email to [SENDER NAME]" I am able to send that person an email and it does go through. Does anyone know what I have to do to be able to just reply to an email and it will send?

Ask me any questions you may have. I bought this phone off ebay and someone previously had their email forwarding to the phone, but I had Sprint remove his accounts for me.

Also, another issue i'm facing is that i've chosen the option to separate the SMS messages from the rest of the Messages. After doing that my phone no longer vibrates or makes a sound when i receive an email message (non-sms). it does show a red asterix still to notify of a new message but no vibrate or sound. Know how to fix?

Thanks all!
    10-11-08 01:52 AM
    If you go to: Options > Advanced Options > Service Book

do you have Desktop[CMIME]? (If you're on a BES at work). If you're actually on BIS, then it would be [email protected][CMIME]. One possible cause is you're missing that book or it's corrupt.

As for email alerts, find the Profiles icon on your homescreen, click on it and scroll down to Advanced. Highlight the profile, Menu Key, Edit. Adjust to your heart's content!

e.n.
    10-11-08 04:07 PM
    Refreshing your Host Routing Table will probably restore your send capability: Options / Advanced Options / Host Routing Table / Menu / Register Now.
    10-11-08 05:09 PM
    [QUOTE=el_novato;820913]If you go to: Options > Advanced Options > Service Book

do you have Desktop[CMIME]? (If you're on a BES at work). If you're actually on BIS, then it would be [email protected][CMIME]. One possible cause is you're missing that book or it's corrupt.
    QUOTE]

I do have the Desktop[CMIME] in the service book.

Also, on the alerts - i've checked a hundred times to be sure that alerts are turned on for everything and it is. I'm very confused.

Thanks!
    -mrmnlando
    10-11-08 11:23 PM
    I am having the same issue. I can compose and send an email fine. I cannot however reply and send an email. When I hit the menu button there is no option to send. I have resent service books..
    08-27-09 11:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD