Is it possible to set it to where as soon as you get a text it pop's up on the screen instead of having to go to the messege menu?
    08-11-09 07:28 PM
    it would require an app. There are a few out there. I like Aerize Alerts... it should be compatible for your 8130, someone will correct me if I am wrong.
    08-11-09 08:01 PM
    Are there any free ones?
    08-11-09 08:08 PM
    If you hit the volume button or any button when texts are set with vibrate or a ring before the ring is done it will pop up automatically even if there's a pass you enter pass it opens works for me since beginning

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-09 09:43 PM
    If you hit the volume button or any button when texts are set with vibrate or a ring before the ring is done it will pop up automatically even if there's a pass you enter pass it opens works for me since beginning

im going to try that i didnt know that.

as for a free one i havent seen one. ive seen several but they all cost a little
    08-12-09 01:54 AM
    I have not seen a free one either.... I got mine for free though... a while back crackberry was handing them out left and right
    08-12-09 08:14 PM

thankyou SOO MUCH. it works in mine haha
    08-15-09 09:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD