Lately i have noticed that when my memory gets down to about 13 mb. If i try to make a call I cant hear anything from the earpiece? I've tried calling different people who could all hear me but all I get is silence on my end? i even tried calling my bank with the same results... The call connects but i hear nothing. i usually get down to 12 or 13 mb after a day or two but after a battery pull am back up to 22. Does my problem sound memory related, or just a coincidence?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-08 09:31 AM
    Honestly this sound like a coincidence to me. My memory usually gets down to 0 and no problems. I would do a backup of all your data, then perform a "wipe hand held" to make sure this problem is not being caused by a 3rd party program or any corrupt data that may be residing on your device. Test it out after your device has been wiped clean and if all is ok then you have your answer. If not, then call Tech support 800-922-0204 and explain to them your issue and what you have done so far and they will send you another device since it is malfunctioning.

TIP ( after doing the wipe DO NOT restore your backed up data because if something is corrupted in that data then your problem may return. I recommend just doing a sync so that you can at least have your data back for the testing period after the wipe. )

good luck.
    03-18-08 10:46 AM
    Thanks for the response.. I have actually had this happen to me 3 times that I know of since I got it (about a month ago) The first time it happened I had no apps on it, and the second time it happened was a week after I updated to verizons .97..

This last time was yesterday, and thats when I thought there was more to it than just the memory.. Btw, i have the bphone zen theme, viigo, cb.com, soft reset, opera mini & vz nav installed.
    03-18-08 11:46 AM
    Were you ever able to fix the problem?
    04-07-08 01:20 PM
    I'm not sure if i'd call it a fix but I soft reset every other day. I could replicate the problem if I go longer than a week without resetting.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-08 07:23 PM
    what happend did you buy an i phone
    03-22-09 10:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD