Is there a way to change that? If I have to have my phone on quiet, I would still like to have some kind of way to know if I receive a message.
    12-02-07 05:10 PM
    Under profiles, edit the quiet profile for repeat notification> LED flashing. For more details on how to do that go here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ications-1623/
    12-02-07 05:16 PM
    Ok...I went in to edit the quiet profile and it is already set for LED flashing, but the light doesn't flash??? Am I doing something wrong?
    I went to profiles>quiet>edit and it was already set up to say LED flashing...
    12-02-07 05:31 PM
    The LED will only flash for about an hour after the message came in. Are you sure it is enabled for messages? You need to enable LED flashing for each type of alert you want it to flash for.
    12-02-07 05:40 PM
    I went back in and looked at all the alerts under the quiet profile and the only one that wasn't set for LED flashing was Browser. Would that make a difference?

The SMS text, email, phone, messenger-new message, messenger alert, level 1 messages, calendar and tasks were all set for LED flashing.
    12-02-07 05:48 PM
    Shouldn't make a difference. I am not actually sure what the Browser one is for. Maybe try a battery pull. You LED does work though in other profiles, correct?
    12-02-07 05:58 PM
    Yes, it does work if I have it on normal, loud and vibrate.
    12-02-07 06:00 PM
    Then I am not sure, maybe someone else here has an idea.
    12-02-07 06:01 PM
    make sure you click the menu button and save the change you made in profiles?

-db
    Last edited by daddybear; 12-02-07 at 06:24 PM.
    12-02-07 06:19 PM
    make sure you click the menu button and save the change you made in profiles?

-db
    Well, I didn't actually change anything. The quiet profile under SMS text already said LED flashing. But that is the only profile the red light doesn't flash
    12-02-07 06:38 PM
    You could create another profile and see if that works. I created one to alert me for phone calls and text messages but not for emails. I use it when I want to go back and check the emails on my schedule and not when they come in. Maybe that will reset your flashing LED alerts for where you want them.
    12-02-07 10:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD