I have a problem with my MMS. I'm on Alltel and I have the 8130 Pearl. I've had MMS working ever since I upgraded to 4.5. But today it is no longer working. Well, I can receive, but I can't send. All I get is the red "X". The only thing I can think of is the fact that we recently moved and we just changed our phone numbers a couple days ago. I don't think I tried to send an MMS since the change until today. Would that have something to do with it? Here's what I've tried: numerous battery pulls, resent service books several times, and checked all the settings. I searched the forums, but most everything I found said to do battery pulls and resend the service books. Oh, and I was wondering if something might have happened to my OS so I went to options>about to make sure that it was still running 4.5 and I can't click on "about". I can click all the other options, but not "about". Could this have something to do with my OS? Help please! And thanks in advance!
    01-31-09 06:59 PM
    same problem here, i have vzw and mms was working fine. I upgraded to the newest sprint os and i was still able to send mms.

All of a sudden all i get is a red "x" everytime i try to send.
    03-28-09 12:47 PM
    Maybe there is a problem with Verizon?
    03-28-09 02:56 PM
    I too am w/vzw and upgraded to sprint os to avoid speaker blast. Now phone freezes when trying to send mms and I have to re-boot. Any help would be appreciated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-09 03:24 PM
    i dont have any freeze up or anything. Works fine just the mms.
    03-28-09 09:46 PM
    OK, I've been having this problem for days and pulling my hair out. I got the red X when trying to send MMS message. I've pulled the battery and Sim card. I fixed it- went to Settings- Advanced- Host Routing Table- then hit the "menu" key and select "register now" This is after playing with it for hours... hope this helps.
    04-04-09 03:51 PM
    Check this out....

I have an 8330 through Sprint. MMS finally became a menu option a few months ago. A couple of weeks ago, I noticed that MMS was no longer in the options. Now MMS is totally gone. WTF??? Is there any way to get it back??? I'm not new to the blackberry but new to the forum.
    04-07-09 10:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD