Hi! I am brand new - trying to download a mickey mouse theme for my pearl 8130 - and when I try to add using desktop manager, I get the message above (no additional applicatios designed for your device can be found). I have tried a few different themes and get the same message. Am I doing something wrong??? If this has been answered before I apologize - browsed but didn't find anything...
    01-09-08 05:33 PM
    It's been answered before, but special exceptions JUST for YOU!!! Yay!!!

You need to load the existing OS on your handheld to your PC... read this and follow the instructions.
    Application Loader Error - BlackBerryFAQ

Good luck.
    01-09-08 05:53 PM
    i had the same problem as you and couldn't wait to download some apps - but i mistakenly downloaded some try before you buy stuff from handmark - didn't read all the forms - just the one to get the download problem fixed - anyway - tommorrow my new pearl should arrive - the handigo apps fried my new toy - good luck and save downloading ...bill
    01-09-08 06:07 PM
    i still have the same problem even after i installed the os that was on my blackberry on my labtop, WHAT SHOULD I DO!!! i am so frustrated because in the desktop manager about section, the device software is the exact same thing as my blackberry os, but the message keeps coming up! what should i do? help a newbie here, just got my curve a couple of days ago x_X
    07-24-08 12:00 AM
    I've heard that deleting the Vendor.xml file fixes the problem.

Dm
    07-24-08 03:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD