I used to check my hotmail account from my phone (bb pearl 8130). I downloaded the new OS and now I get a message that says I cannot access the page because my mobile browser doesn't support it, and that the minimum browser requirement for the mobile hotmail is full WAP 2.0 support.

My question is - why did I used to be able to access it, and now I can't?

Any advice? TIA!
    11-18-08 11:16 AM
    options/advanced options/host routing table. Hit the blackberry button then register. Let me know if this works.
    11-18-08 01:13 PM
    options/advanced options/host routing table. Hit the blackberry button then register. Let me know if this works.
    Nope, didn't work
    11-18-08 03:14 PM
    You need to resend your service books. I'm not exactly sure how to do this but with a quick search you should be able to find this out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-08 04:37 PM
    I used to check my hotmail account from my phone (bb pearl 8130). I downloaded the new OS and now I get a message that says I cannot access the page because my mobile browser doesn't support it, and that the minimum browser requirement for the mobile hotmail is full WAP 2.0 support.

My question is - why did I used to be able to access it, and now I can't?

Any advice? TIA!
    I have a BB 8130 and had the same problem. I had to open my browser and select options and change my browser from blackberry to the pocket ie option. I was then able to access my hotmail. Hope it works for you as well.

11-18-08 10:06 PM
    Sorry. I left out browser configuration once you choose options.

11-18-08 10:07 PM
    It works ...

Thank you so much !!!!
    03-18-09 10:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD