Software For BlackBerry� Pearl (TM) 8120 smartphone

BlackBerry Handheld Software v4.5.0.312 (Multilanguage)

Package Version: 4.5.0.312
    Consisting of:

Applications: 4.5.0.187

Software Platform: 2.7.0.109

File name: 8120M_PBr4.5.0_rel312_PL2.7.0.109_A4.5.0.187_O2_UK .exe

File size: 98.07MB

Note: The Software Platform and Applications version numbers can be found under Options-About screen on the handheld.

Download Software

For the best installation procedure click here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-10 10:49 PM
    Thanks man
    I was running the AT&T .182/.106 which was slow and a bit buggy

Updating now
    02-21-10 05:31 AM
    let us know if its more stable and if its any faster.
    02-21-10 07:58 AM
    software will not download
    03-02-10 12:22 PM
    Make sure you fill out the form, and check off the right boxes. If your still having trouble I'll check when I get home, but it all looks right.

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-10 12:27 PM
    "Sorry, the file is temporarily unavailable, please try again later or contact the webmaster" - any file. Look like ban by IP (I was able to download using different PC with another IP).
    Last edited by pitks; 03-02-10 at 01:35 PM. Reason: update
    03-02-10 01:22 PM
    Just finished backing up and wiping device. Currently half way through the new OS installation process. Will let ya know how it goes. 182 ran SUPER for me by the way. Now lets see how this one works.
    04-05-10 10:18 AM
    any updates on this new OS? any good feedback? Just curious how it runs, better or worse than the old one?
    04-06-10 01:26 AM
    Been running 187/109 for the past 2 months a pretty good update more stable(far less reboots)
    better battery usage(internet radio Flycast)
    don't know about the browser I never use it(3rd party Bolt 2.0)

One issue I have is since the last couple of updates I can't manage photo files on the MicroSD
    No move or delete option for single file or folder
    Any advice/help?
    04-06-10 10:18 AM
    BlackBerry Handheld Software v4.5.0.312 (Multilanguage)- Interestingly, here there is "Russian"?(pycckuu)
    04-06-10 02:33 PM
    Forgot to update on the same day as to my status. Everything is working great, speed is fine, no complaints except for an email issue I am currently having as of 2 hours ago; but that shouldn't have anything to do with the new OS since the email was working just fine even after the upgrade.

By the way, I did a complete wipe and clean install of the OS as I always do. Absolutely no issues pre and post installation of the new OS.
    04-07-10 12:08 PM
    updating won't mess with an unlocked phone right?
    06-18-10 02:35 AM
    Hi,

I have a BB Pearl 8120. It was bought from US (initially locked in T-Mobile). The phone is now unlocked (using IMEI MEtohd) and used in Romania with Vodafone carrier. Can I update the OS? After update, my phone will still be unlocked?

Thanx in advance
    07-06-10 10:13 AM
    Yes, it is possible to update.
    07-06-10 12:17 PM
    How, by applying the procedure described in the first post?
    07-06-10 12:49 PM
    I have an old Blackberry Pearl 8120 has an error 507 which I bought the phone in the United Kingdom and can not repair the phone as in my country, Serbia does not have that type BB. For this reason I have email on it you do not mind, but I can not take off my operating system because we do not allow and can not repair the phone. Who can help me? Where to go for help?
    02-10-12 01:02 PM
    I have an old Blackberry Pearl 8120 has an error 507 which I bought the phone in the United Kingdom and can not repair the phone as in my country, Serbia does not have that type BB. For this reason I have email on it you do not mind, but I can not take off my operating system because we do not allow and can not repair the phone. Who can help me? Where to go for help?
    If it has a 507 on the screen, it has not current OS installed. Download the OS on the first post, and follow the instructions on the link for installation.
    Ivana88 likes this.
    02-10-12 01:47 PM
    Thank you for your response
    The problem is that you can not download the new OS for BB 8120 because we look for in a country living in my country there is no OS for the BB 8120 than for other types of BB. If you choose another country where a BB 8120 OS can not download because I am not in that state. Do you understand me, because I do not know exactly the best to use the English language
    02-10-12 03:05 PM
    Thank you for your response
    The problem is that you can not download the new OS for BB 8120 because we look for in a country living in my country there is no OS for the BB 8120 than for other types of BB. If you choose another country where a BB 8120 OS can not download because I am not in that state. Do you understand me, because I do not know exactly the best to use the English language
    I've posted a lot of OS on here, from all over the world, and never in my years have I heard anyone say they couldn't download one, due to the country they're in. Maybe I missed it. Did you try to download the OS?
    Ivana88 likes this.
    02-10-12 05:06 PM
    Behold I will send you an image to make sure that I speak the truth, I first tried the website United Kingdom, so I took pictures to see you send me a message, then I went to my country of Serbia and I took pictures to see what types of BB has Serbia and I painted all because no one believes me, but us here. In my country does not have a BB 8120 BB and other types and can download Try more, go to Serbia as a country ask me which country in question and you will see that I was right. I would be very glad if you could help me. Thank you for the answer, I wait your comment again
    02-11-12 05:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD