Hi, all I am excited about my new 8130, just got it two days ago. I set-up the desktop re-direct for email, however I cannot open attachments on my 8130. can i do this?
    also I am trying to figure out in my desktop manager how to set it up for when I delete email on my 8130 it deletes on my outlook?

after i get this figured out, next step it to set-up my crackberry profile.

Jeff
    03-14-08 09:39 AM
    Hi, all I am excited about my new 8130, just got it two days ago. I set-up the desktop re-direct for email, however I cannot open attachments on my 8130. can i do this?
    also I am trying to figure out in my desktop manager how to set it up for when I delete email on my 8130 it deletes on my outlook?

after i get this figured out, next step it to set-up my crackberry profile.

Jeff
    With Verizon you can only open certain attachments...and they can only be a specific size or smaller...any of the moderators help me out with that? Also, you can only open Word docs that are the 2003 or 1998 version...not able to open any with the 2007 version as it's a different file type...

am i right on this guys?? if not, I stink and I'm sorry...
    03-14-08 12:25 PM
    I will run a test on an 03' word doc to see if that works, I was attempting a pdf before. when I follow instruction per the BB help software, it says open menu and click "view attachment". "view attachment" is not an option on my menu
    03-14-08 01:07 PM
    I will run a test on an 03' word doc to see if that works, I was attempting a pdf before. when I follow instruction per the BB help software, it says open menu and click "view attachment". "view attachment" is not an option on my menu
    I know exACTly what you're talking about - it happens to me all the time when trying to view a PDF. I simply think that Verizon has once again shut us down for specific file types...

boo!!!
    03-14-08 01:57 PM
    I experience the same problem
    03-14-08 02:12 PM
    I us dochawk, it is a subscription based service. Works great.
    03-14-08 02:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD