My fiance and I recently picked up 2 Blackberry 8130 Pearls from Verizon. I love it! I came from a Palm Trea 650(p) that I had for some 2 years. I never was a fan of BB for some reason but I simply love this thing!! I think my only gripe is the keyboard layout. I read that the suretype method is something you get used to, which I have since day 1 I wanted to send the phone back and pick up another BB. But so far so good!

Haven't setup my emails yet. Was wondering, is there a way I can set it up for multiple email accounts? Like yahoo!mail, gmail, etc? I'ld love the convenience of that if possible.

Pardon my 'noob-ness' as the BB world is entirely new to me
    02-25-08 03:08 PM
    Oh, I almost forgot... I tried going to a Portuguese website (abola.pt) for my soccer news and it came back with some language error of some sort. My buddy who has an older BB had no problems accessing this site but everytime I tried it would reboot the oem BB browser.
    02-25-08 03:16 PM
    Hello and welcome to CB, cuco33! You can have up to 10 emails set up on your BB.
    And sorry, but my 8100 went to that site no problem.
    02-25-08 03:22 PM
    Hello and welcome to CB, cuco33! You can have up to 10 emails set up on your BB.
    wow! I don't have 10 but that's good to know. 1 answer down, many more to go but I'll learn over time

EDIT: as for the error, it says 'Uncaught exeption: java.lang.RuntimeException'
    What's strange is that it looks like it's about to load and then 'crashes' to the BB browser load up screen followed by the BB/Verizon homepage
    Last edited by cuco33; 02-25-08 at 03:26 PM.
    02-25-08 03:23 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    Last edited by Hazysky; 02-25-08 at 03:27 PM.
    02-25-08 03:23 PM
    Hey welcome to blackberry and crackberry you eill love them both.
    02-25-08 03:35 PM
    you may have to set applications to "allow"

-db

welcome to the club...it will become a part of your life...but it's ok...you have friends here...
    02-25-08 03:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD