ok so basically i got my first BB and im new to the site so first i wanna say hey to everyone at crackberry.com im sure ill be here a lot :P,
    i got a slight problem im hopin someone has the answer
    k so the only way i know of puting games on my phone is adding them to the memory card. then going to media and exploring finding the folder then downloading the application.
    so a few of them say error downloading anyone know wut thats about??? thats not the prob but i thought id ask why it happens
    regardless the ones that do download succesfully wen i try to open them i get an error message that says::
    error starting "app name" : module "app name" has verification error 1837 at offset 0017
    any help with be appreciated i know im doing something wrong cuz i such a noob with this
    06-02-08 04:43 PM
    be careful don't fill up your memory it will cause your phone to go crazy.
    06-02-08 08:24 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    06-02-08 08:26 PM
    Welcome to CB!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-08 08:27 PM
    Are you loading the games to your device memory? Don't download them to memory card. They will work fine if they are BB compatible.
    06-02-08 10:19 PM
    im downloading them to my comp and then puting them in a media folder then opening the media folder from my phone then clicking the .jar file and uploading the application.
    is there an easier way? and im pretty sure they are bb compatable my buddy put the same games on his 8800 so iv got no idea

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-08 07:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD