Hi everyone! Now that i have my first BB for 3 days, i am completely addicted, however i am also very tech challanged.

I added my email, i separated cute little folders for text/mms; emails; missed calls, etc. I synched with outlook (calendar and address book)!

What's next? There seems to be so much on this phone and i am not sure where to go (how do i download cool stuff, fun stuff, etc, better yet, how do i do it for free)!

Any suggestions would be appreciated (and please, if you do give suggestions, could you give full directions as i am not sure what i am doing with this phone half the time)

Thank you
    A
    02-20-08 01:20 PM
    Hello alishka11, welcome aboard!
    Start with this:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f34/fir...-new-bb-15262/
    02-20-08 01:26 PM
    A... and when you get done as Chaz has suggested, get a cup of coffee, sit back and read as much as you can here. Just 4 short months ago I was brand new to BB. Now look at me! I almost know as much as Gadget!

Oh and welcome to CB!
    02-20-08 01:38 PM
    And I almost know as much as Pete. (well, getting there)
    02-20-08 01:39 PM
    Welcome alishka11, may seem a tad overwhelming at first, but in no time you'll be a pro.

Just 4 short months ago I was brand new to BB. Now look at me! I almost know as much as Gadget!
    lol, nah... we all complement & balance each other.
    02-20-08 02:16 PM
    Thanks! i read the top ten earlier today but have no clue how to actually do some of this stuff like:

1. Viigo
    2. Beam Berry
    3. The respective IM application that you want (Yahoo, AIM, etc)
    4. EMpower 's HTML Viewer
    5. Download Google Maps
    6. Add the CrackBerry launcher for the WAP site, then set one of your convenience keys to open it.

i have no idea what any of these are......and more...
    02-20-08 02:20 PM
    NEVERMIND figured it out! oooooooo i am looooooooving this toy!

question: i just uploaded google maps, but i also have the BB maps as well, should i delete the BB maps (i am a little nervous about deleting things on my phone as i dont know what half of them mean) For example, i also have cellebrite phonebook (no idea what that is), should i just delete it, and if so how?

Thank you,
    A
    02-20-08 04:24 PM
    Cellebrite phonebook is what the they use to transfer data from one phone to another. I don't think you will need it. And if you do end up getting a new phone they will reinstall it and transfer everything for you.
    02-20-08 04:45 PM
    welcome to cb! you'll love the pearl. seems like you already are!
    02-20-08 05:59 PM
    NEVERMIND figured it out! oooooooo i am looooooooving this toy!

question: i just uploaded google maps, but i also have the BB maps as well, should i delete the BB maps SNIP.....

Thank you,
    A
    It can stay, it won't hurt. But you can delete if you want. No harm will be done.
    02-20-08 06:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD