Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default need some help!

Ok so my 8130 pearl is running slow all I have running on it is home, BB message, call log, messages, n brower all the normal ones. Its running really slow and it just started yesterday night for no reason. I close out of everyth when I'm done using it n don't let other programs run unless they are in use than when I'm done I close them right away.

Does anyone know if I can free up my BB so it will keep running fast. It was good for a little and slows down for no reason. Please someone help me out

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Abuser

Shut down and restart. Then if that doesn't work, pull the battery.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,940 Global Posts
    PIN
    "HOOK EM"
    BOLD 9780 "HOOK EM"
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

PIN
    HEAD

i do a battery pull at least once a week. this will clear up tons of memoury and keep your phone running smoothly. i also make sure i properly exit out of all programs and apps so theyre not running in the background, and i reguarly clear my internet cache. hope this helps.

oh! and always use a memoury card!!
    ... and stuff!

I followed the thread Stoner posted. It was easy to follow and I gained so much device memory from doing it. My Pearl 8130 is running 24-25 free file as of now. I downloaded the latest update for my Verizon 8130 as instructed and it is great! Also, I recommend joining the BlackBerry members' Lounge. It will let you know if an update for your Berry is available through your carrier. BTW, thanks Stoner...
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he did not exist...