I've searched the forums, checked the bb 101 lessons and I can't figure out how to install the micro sd card in my bb pearl 8130. I finally purchased one from cb.com, which came in 2days(I'm very impressed). I don't think the card goes behind the battery because there's actually a slot on the side (between the usb slot and voice dial button) how the heck should I install it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-08 09:14 PM
    My guess is you are right... now with your nail open the flap and you should be able to just push the card in gently... follow the picture on the flap b/c it you will need to figure out if the contacts are facing up or down. Also, the micro sd cards are tiny but come with adapters so make sure you are hold the tiny thing.
    03-19-08 09:34 PM
    You carefully open the cover on the micro-SD slot. (Left side of device between the convenience button and the USB port).
    The Micro-SD slides in there UPSIDE DOWN. Push it in until it clicks. If you then push it again, it will pop out for removal.

Be careful. It has to go straight in, it is delicate. So is the little metal-appearing, but actually-plastic door covering the micro-sd slot.

Hope this helps.
    03-19-08 09:35 PM
    Thx slugdoc!!! I had to install it upside down. I was trying to install it w/the arrow facing up. You're a life saver.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-08 10:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD