I have a Verizon Pearl and cannot get my work email working. We use a microsoft exchange server and my Blackberry gives me the impression that it is possible to have emails from an exchange server pushed onto it. I am fairly confindent that I have the right information but can't be sure since it wont work. Does anyone know of a way to pull this out of the exchange server. My IT guy basically said it won't work on a blackberry but will work on a windows mobile device. Can anyone help?
    05-20-08 10:54 AM
    Your company would have to be set up with BES, and then you'd need to have a BES plan on your berry. If your IT guy is saying it won't work you company probably does not have BES set up.
    05-20-08 09:44 PM
    Are you able to access your email over a web browser? (Webmail.yourcompany.com)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-08 09:46 PM
    I am able to access my email on the web over a Microsoft exchange server "http://www.xxxx.com/exchange", and that is an option in the email setup.
    05-21-08 02:23 PM
    i have BIS service, on verizon, and my company does use microsoft exchange, however when i set it up, i didn't not even need to do anything other than add my user name and password on that front screen. i now get all my company email.
    05-21-08 02:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD