ok guys, please bear with me on my first post. i have read through this site and for the life of me cannot get my phone to add another email account (8130). i was somehow able to do it before as i have 2 on there now (Gmail and BB account).

when i go to the email setup it asks me to either create a new account or login. when i go to login it says "an account already exists for this PIN. please try again." now i know i am putting the login and pass correct but it does not let me. i even recovered the password just to make sure.

this is really driving me nuts as i need to add another account to my phone ASAP.

even when i try to create a new account it does not let me. it just says that there is a PIN already associated with the phone. i clicked on the link on one of these threads that takes me to the BB Sprint sign-in page. but i have never been able to get into this page since i've purchased the phone (Nov 07).

please help me out, i'm about to lose it.

thanks!
    02-09-08 09:13 AM
    Simply fix, well, kinda. You have to call Sprint Customer Care and ask to talk to BlackBerry support and they should be able to tell you the user ID and they will change the password. Thats going to be the only thing you can do if you cannot log into your account.

Click
    02-09-08 09:31 AM
    yep. i had to do the same thing w/ verizon. but now everything is great. good luck.
    02-09-08 10:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD