Everyone once in awhile the media player will freeze.

I can enter in what song I want to play and it will go to that song, but it won't play it.

It'll be stuck at time 0:00 for the song and won't go forward and play the song.

Even turning it off and on doesn't do the trick, it just goes away after a few hours or something.

I'm figure there is some logic behind but I can't figure it out--my strongest suspicion is that I have so many songs stored in there--about 4 gigs.
    05-24-08 06:55 PM
    Check all your song files for any NON MP3 files and delete and or convert them.

That's my 1st guess.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-08 02:10 PM
    i agree. check the format of your songs. you could also be running very low on memoury. are your songs on a memoury card? if not, definitely invest in one and move them off your phones internal memoury. also check how much memoury you have on your phone currently under the status menu. to clear up memoury, do a battery pull at least once weekly. also be sure to properly close out all programs when youre done with them so they dont run in the background constantly. you can also clear out your internet cache on a regular basis, and that will clear up a lot of memoury. hope this helps.
    05-27-08 03:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD