ok so whenever i plug my Pearl 8130 into my computer (mac) to get pictures off or anything, it shows up on my computer completely normal i open it up and just as im about to move a picture or something off of the phone my pearl crashes and a message pops up on my computer saying that the device has not been removed properly. when i first got it i was able to use it perfectly fine with my computer but now i cant. whats really weird is that i tried plugging it into a PC and it doesnt crash... it works compleatly fine... so i dont know what is wrong.
    07-10-08 12:39 PM
    Exactly how does your pearl crash? If it works with a PC, then I'm guessing there is a driver issue with your mac.
    07-10-08 12:48 PM
    it worked originally with my mac and now i open it up on my computer and it crashes... the screen turns black and the red light comes on... the computer shows an error message that says this device has not been disconnected properly etc. i havent done anything to my computer since i got the phone so my computer hasnt changed at all.
    07-10-08 01:02 PM
    What program are you using on your mac?
    07-10-08 01:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD