I always put my phone alone in my left pocket, screen facing inside and the phone is upside down.

Sometimes when i pull it out, which i do with caution not to hit buttons, or drag the phone on my pants, i find the screen has turned on and my selected icon will be different than i left it, like the phone scrolled, but i NEVER touched or let anything touch the wheel, or any buttons.

The only thing i can think is that something either in my pants, or my belt, is magnetic and causing the phone to do this? anyone else have this happen?
    06-20-11 05:00 AM
    And you don't think that it's very likely that the trackball is dragging against your pocket?
    06-20-11 05:45 AM
    I just don't think so, I put my fingers against the inside of my pocket while i pull it out so the screen, buttons don't drag. Plus it would have to drag pretty hard to turn the screen on by clicking it, then scroll some, idk.

I was hoping someone else had this happen, but i guess its not a big deal, it doesn't happen too often. I might start keeping the screen on the outside of my pockets.
    06-20-11 08:58 PM
    you should keypad lock your phone when not in use
    07-08-11 09:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD