My Pearl has a problem. When I am on a call with someone and someone else calls, regardless of whether or not i pick up that call, for the rest of the conversation the pearl keeps muting. I have to constantly (i mean every 5 seconds at least) push the mute button so I can continue the call. If I end the call and start another, its fine. Anyone else have this problem, or better, a solution?? I have AutoStandby and BBBAlarm, those are my only programs, idk if that matters.
    08-06-08 07:16 PM
    My Pearl has a problem. When I am on a call with someone and someone else calls, regardless of whether or not i pick up that call, for the rest of the conversation the pearl keeps muting. I have to constantly (i mean every 5 seconds at least) push the mute button so I can continue the call. If I end the call and start another, its fine. Anyone else have this problem, or better, a solution?? I have AutoStandby and BBBAlarm, those are my only programs, idk if that matters.
    Make sure AutoStandby has ALLOW permissions for the Phone. This is how it detects if you are on a call or not. Otherwise, it will mute your calls after your backlight goes off.
    08-06-08 07:43 PM
    its never muted me on a regular call that comes in or goes out, it only does it if its a call that i pick up during another call, or if another call comes in and i ignore it. I'm going to update autostandby and see if that does the trick, there is a new version since i installed it.
    08-06-08 09:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD