I am trying to add music from my Mac to the pearl. When I plug it in it shows up on he desktop and I can drag music into the music folder, but it doesn't show up on the phone. Any suggestions?
    04-18-08 12:09 PM
    Do a battery pull. With the phone on, remove the battery for 30 seconds, then put it back in.
    04-18-08 12:26 PM
    I have tried that several times, is there anyway to check and see what folder the music application is trying to read?
    04-18-08 12:28 PM
    Did you go to Media > Music? It should list the location too. You can also try Media > Menu > Explore. If you are trying to transfer iTunes files, it probably won't work since the majority of them are protected with DRM. Could also be that the files you are transferring are incompatible.
    04-18-08 12:33 PM
    well when I plug it in, it asks me if I want to go into mass storage mode and I answer yet (if I say no it wont show up on the computer.) the folders i go to are. Blackberry>music.
    04-18-08 12:51 PM
    So did you follow my advice and go to explore from media?
    04-18-08 02:13 PM
    I never had much success using the Pearl. I got a card reader and use that instead. Rock solid. Never a problem. I have tons of podcasts I keep on mine and rotate out daily. I don't use my ipod any more (actually my wife's ipod died and and just gave her mine).
    04-18-08 04:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD