I found this on your site but I am unable to find the download link where it sends us. Anyone able to find it?

MobiTV for the BlackBerry 8130 | CrackBerry.com

John
    01-07-08 03:28 PM
    Just saw this as well... but doesn't look like mobile.blackberry.com has actually been updated with it yet.
    01-07-08 03:32 PM
    Same here can't find it.
    01-07-08 03:35 PM
    Link on page.

UPDATE: http://forums.crackberry.com/f40/mob...ced-ces-13818/

UPDATE: This is what we wanted: Blackberry CES Offer Use: PEARLCES for code offer and you get free trial I believe. Doing it now.
    Last edited by Wargear; 01-07-08 at 03:47 PM.
    01-07-08 03:40 PM
    Folks are having issues attempting those alternate download/installs, I think there's still some kinks being worked out. JMO.. wait till its available on mobile.blackberry.com, safer option.
    01-07-08 06:23 PM
    Yea, It install fine. One of the steps before you can use it is to enter your Handango user account and and password. Even after registering with handango with my selected user namd and pass, it will tell you (There is something wrong with your user name or password, please try again).
    01-07-08 06:38 PM
    I downloaded and installed mobitv and registered my handango account with the programme (thanks wargear for the promo code) and it loads just fine, but when I try to pick a channel to watch it loads and loads then says "adjusting for network" and then loads some more. Neve in half an hour do I actually get any picture. Has anybody else had this trouble and if so how did you solve it?

Thanks a lot
    A

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-08 12:41 AM
    I believe MobiTV is working through some startup issues. Someone has reported to have gotten it working on their VZW 8130 here
    01-09-08 07:51 AM
    Verizon is my wireless carrier and according to MobiTV's web site, they are not partnered with Verizon. This makes sense to me as Verizon offers their V-Cast services, which would seem to be in direct competition with MobiTV. Does anyone know if MobiTV will work on my 8130 even though I am on Verizon?

Steve
    01-09-08 08:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD