I'm on my BB and need to purchase airline tickets but don't have computer access any good mobile sites? I tried a couple of sites I use on my computer but they work proprely. Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-08 02:19 PM
    i know this thread is old but i am also wondering if there are any BB friendly sites to search and buy airline tickets. i don't have a BB yet (tomorrow).

can orbitz.com be accessed and used easily? i know on the pc orbitz seems to have alot of graphics.

any insight would be great!

Posted from my LG EnV at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by chrisy520; 07-23-08 at 08:23 AM.
    07-23-08 08:13 AM
    I checked out Orbitz and Travelocity, and they do have mobile sites -- but you can't buy tickets on them, just check flight status, etc.

Orbitz: Home Page
    Travel: Airfares, hotels, vacations, cruises, car rentals and more at Travelocity.com

Kayak.com (my personal favorite) lets you search for fares on their mobile site (kayak mobile), but it doesn't look like you can buy the tickets from your phone there either. (I'm not sure what the point of searching for tickets from your BB is if you can't buy them, but it's not like it was my call... )
    Last edited by valiantdust; 07-23-08 at 06:58 PM. Reason: forgot links
    07-23-08 06:57 PM
    Thanks for those links!

Yes, orbitz needs a functional mobile site! i just downloaded opera mini last night and i'm going to see if i can buy tickets on orbitz using that browser.

07-26-08 07:16 AM
    Finally found a few ways to buy airline tickets via blackberry! i used the last recently:

US Airways | America West Airlines - Official Site

And

JetBlue

Also, opera mini does work to render orbitz.com. i was able to reserve a car this way!

Last edited by chrisy520; 08-25-08 at 02:47 PM.
    08-25-08 02:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD