Im tryin to send a MMS to a few people but when i send it i get a red X. Anyone know why?
    12-17-08 06:21 PM
    are you in a good signal area ? also try this go to options/advanced options/host routing table hit the menu button then register now then try sending it again. oh and also if you don't have a data plan i don't believe mms will work
    12-17-08 06:23 PM
    are you in a good signal area ? also try this go to options/advanced options/host routing table hit the menu button then register now then try sending it again. oh and also if you don't have a data plan i don't believe mms will work

I don't have Data plan and MMS works for me
    12-17-08 08:35 PM
    I'm having the same issue! Helppp!
    I have the Curve and every single time I send a MMS the person only gets a Red X. What could be the cause of this??
    I can receive them fine and send them to myself fine (TMO suggested this) but I can't send them.

Any suggestions? I have a data plan, I've registed on different HRTs, and resent my service books. Still nothing.

Help pleaseee
    12-17-08 08:52 PM
    Go to options -> advanced options -> Host Routing table. Click BB button and click "register now"
    12-17-08 09:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD