how do i get the total file back under options, status? after the upgrade, it is not there anymore. what is it and how important is it
    07-30-08 02:16 PM
    So you have file free, but not file total? Try alt + eace and see if it's there. If it's still missing, tou can always reload the OS, if you just did the upgrade I take it it's on your pc. If that's all that's missing I wouldn't sweat it though, it never changes 50meg on a pearl, the file free is the important one.
    So, streaming video now?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-08 03:29 PM
    the file total has disappeared after every upgrade to 4.5 that i have done no big deal
    07-30-08 03:35 PM
    On my Curve, it is Alt-LeftShift-H and you get the Help Me screen which does have the File Total amount as well as FIle Free. I have been trying on my Pearl to make this work and cannot. I even Googled to try and find the key sequence. No findee.

OS 4.5 does not display the File Total amount in Optios, Status. My guess is that the programmer left it out by mistake.
    07-30-08 03:35 PM
    Who needs it, right? Should always stay about the same cause its device specific.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-08 03:53 PM
    I really want the FILE TOTAL also! Come on guys, try out keys!
    07-30-08 04:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD