I somehow managed to get the 0 key off of my 8130 and lost it. Anyone know where I can get a replacement? Someone service them or maybe have a broken one I can get the 0 key off of?
    01-02-10 01:36 AM
    You should be able to replace a keyboard fairly easily. Try here: Blackberry Parts, BlackBerry Curve Parts, Blackberry Pearl Parts, Blackberry Bold Parts

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-02-10 01:41 AM
    depending how nice your local store is, if they have a spare part they could possibly replace the keypad at no cost. I've seen it happen. Just don't be mean if they dont. its them doin you a favor
    01-02-10 02:18 AM
    I tried calling one place I knew that services them but was told the 8130's keypad couldn't be replaced.
    01-02-10 03:03 AM
    Sad when you can't get good advice from service center. Click on BK's link, and you'll find what you need, including a how-to video on disassembly. It's a piece of cake.
    01-02-10 08:44 AM
    Um there is no Pearl 8130 parts on that site
    01-12-10 05:43 PM
    Nope, but there were. Dang shame, their pricing and shipping was the best. You'll find it here, but be patient with shipping:

I'm Hand Javin' baby!
    WAPers do it With A Passion

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-10 07:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD