So I'm trying to get my Pearl 8100 running again. I go to put my 1gb Micro SD card that I had in my Nokia XpressMusic 5310, and to my disbelief, the f***er doesn't seem to fit. It fits real nice and comfy-like in the tray, but when I try to bring down the lock, it does not come down all the way.
    03-10-09 11:28 PM
    there is a slight trick, try and gently push it in make sure the gold bits matches what's on the board, and just squeeze it in gently. You don't put it on the tray first, you slide it from the flap thingy.
    03-11-09 01:00 AM
    I have an 8130 and my card loads on the phone's left side. No tray involved. BUT it is a snug fit, make sure you have the card contacts facing the right way?/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-09 07:08 AM
    If you have the style where the card is inside the device, it fits in the locking flap first. Close the flap and then slide the flap to lock it. There is an arrow and the work "lock" on it.
    Mine is on the left side in a slot, that's easy.
    First time I came across one that goes inside, it took me a few moments to figure it out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-09 05:52 AM
    Oh sorry. I got it figured out when I read the first post.
    03-13-09 11:30 AM
    I had a similar "whoa, what's up with this" when I first put it in (that's what she said). Just takes some patience, but DON'T force it. (That's what she said)
    03-13-09 11:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD