Menu options about

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-23-08 07:22 PM
    Go to options, about...top # on first screen...I had soft reset before when I was running 4.5 then just all of a sudden the icon is gone but was still in my applications? Is it a micro sd or mini that ill need?

09-23-08 07:22 PM
    Micro I think. I got a 2GB one at Bestbuy for $15. You don't need to spend big bucks.

~ vndlewis

09-23-08 07:26 PM
    ok, so if I have version 4.3 am I way out of date??
    09-23-08 07:30 PM
    I have 8130/4.3.0.97

I am gonna wait for Verizon to release theirs.

~ vndlewis

09-23-08 07:35 PM
    I feel your pain! I have 4.5 on my Verizon 8130...haven't had any memory issues with this one. Its my 2nd. Until today! 2 hours after I posted that I hadn't had any issues...irony! Don't have a memory card and have 8317911 Bytes
    Free...anyone know if that's good?
    Also, I had softreset and it disappeared from my home screen??? Any ideas??
    Thanks in advance...

softreset works on my uscc 8130 with 4.5.0.66 i just tried it again to make sure.
    09-23-08 09:08 PM
    Just an update on the Verizon "update". I kept checking the website for this update the rep told me about and there was nothing new (last version 4.3). Sent Verizon an e-mail and now they are saying that is the latest version they have and do not know when the next update will be.
    10-08-08 11:42 AM
    I'm in the same boat as you, Susan. I've had my Verizon Pearl 8130 for four months now, and the memory problems seem to be getting worse and worse, even after deleting every sample media file, unnecessary app, and doing a daily battery pull (sometimes even twice-daily). Right now my free space is hovering around 9.8MB, and that's after removing several apps that I wanted to keep. I never had such a glaring memory management problem with any other cell phone I've owned.

Talk about a huge case of buyer's remorse... I should have bought the Curve, even if it felt uncomfortable in my hands, or waited for the Storm. Instead, I'm stuck with the Pearl for another 18 months.
    10-11-08 08:03 AM
    Do you have a memory card? If not you need one. I have tons of pics and ringtones on my phone. I have several apps and still have 18 mb on my pearl. I have Verizon but already upgraded to 8130/4.5.0.77 already. I had 18 mb before upgrade but have since added several apps.

10-11-08 01:09 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD