I upgraded to Alltel's official 4.5 OS the day it was posted, and since upgrading all of my videos in either have a thin green line about two thirds of the way down through all of them or the very bottom portion of the video is blurred.....has anyone else had any issues with their videos in the new 4.5 media player or is it just me?
    11-12-08 11:21 PM
    No, I haven't noticed anything like that. You might try reinstalling it. That may fix it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-08 11:25 PM
    I haven't had any issues. Maybe try recording a new video and are if the green lines appear on that video. If so then I would suggest backing up your data and doing a full wipe and reinstall os 4.5. A quick thread search will show you how.

11-12-08 11:25 PM
    It's just on mp4 vids I bring over from my PC, the videos I take with the phone are actually fine. I'm thinking it has something to do with the Roxio media manager and the conversion process when the movie is copied over to the phone.
    11-12-08 11:33 PM
    Yeah I would say it was an issue on the encoding end, not the media player.

11-12-08 11:52 PM
    k, I'm trying an OS re-install.....I pulled the media card with the vids and plugged it into my PC and they look fine......I'm thinking there is a hiccup on the BB itself within the media player.....
    11-13-08 02:48 PM
    I have experienced this as well, but only I am running OS 4.5.0.77 on Verizon's 8330. I've seen a blurry line on the bottom of several of my mp4s that I have synced using Desktop Mgr/Roxio. I even tried re-encoding the file, but still same issue. The mp4 played fine on my computer with no blurry line, so it has to be with the media player itself. But it only seems to appears on certain files - not all of them. How do we fix this?!?
    11-24-08 09:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD