ok so just a couple minutes ago i plugged my pearl into my ibook (running mac os x leopard) to load some new songs and everything was fine i had dragged and dropped it into the music section and it was loading to the pearl when my pearl went dead (kinda like when you do a battery pull) and the led came on (red) and then after a lil bit the hour glass screen came up and then the sprint one and then the home screen, but it was with the sprint default wallpaper then a little window thingy popped up and it said - "a media card has been inserted that contains errors. to correct the errors please use a disk error-checking utitity on a computer." - and idk what that means or where i can get a "error-checking utitity" but the card isnt working on my pearl. i tried it on my wii and everything worked fine all the picture, and all the music and even the ringtones! but it will not not not work on my pearl please help this is my brand new 2 gig microsd i dont want it to go to waste ((((((
    12-26-07 11:25 PM
    I would back up your files then try formatting the card then adding all the files back.
    12-27-07 12:02 AM
    thanks i read that somewhere but my bb wouldnt connect to my computer so i put the card in my printer and found it on my desktop backed it up and was ready to re format when all of my stuff showed up on my phone again, weird huh? lol i was woried
    12-27-07 12:24 AM
    I just had this same exact problem last night! I have hundreds of pictures, tons of videos and ringtones saved to this micro sd card, and I don't know what happened but now it won't read! I don't know what to do, should I try to hook up the micro sd to the computer using a card reader? I don't want to mess this up worse, I have really sentimental photographs saved on there Please help!
    05-04-08 11:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD